The Best Martial Arts in Colleyville
Our instructors and belts are certified by Kukkiwon, the World TKD Federation. Athletes with Kukkiwon-certified belts can compete at that color in any competition world-wide.
The Best Curriculum
NTA boasts one of the highest levels of belt curriculum for juniors in the state. Students have a choice between traditional classes or sport TKD.
Our staff consists of, and has produced numerous State, Collegiate, Pan Am, National and International Champions.
The Best Ratio
Classes are always under a 8:1 student-to-instructor ratio.
Care To Try A Free Class?
Why Try A Free Class?
Why wouldn’t you want to try a free class? You will see the potential you or your child can make in just one class. The science of Taekwondo has been backed up with over 2,000 years of history to make sure you improve overall in the many benefits of Taekwondo!
What Are The Benefits?
Trying a free class could be the next best thing in your life! This single class will unlock the gateway to many more passages to a better way of life! Get ready to see yourself improve in exercise, balance, coordination, self discipline, and so much more!
Contact Us Or Call Us At (817) 581-1419
5th Degree Blackbelt | Master Instructor
- 2011 & 2017 USA TAEKWONDO TEAM MEMBER
- President/CEO at NTA Taekwondo, Colleyville
- International Medalist in Pan American Championships & U.S Taekwondo Opens
- NTA TAEKWONDO, Grapevine Poomsae Program Director
- USA Taekwondo Certified Poomsae Referee Level 1 & 2
- WTF (WORLD TAEKwONDO FEDERATION) Certified International Referee
- Texas State Taekwondo Association Vice Chair Poomsae Referee
- USAT & TX State Certified Sparring Referee
- USA POOMSAE TEAM MANAGER
- KUKKIWON TEST EXAMINER 3rd CLASS
3rd Degree Blackbelt | Senior Instructor
- 2011-2014 – 2nd INfanry Division Taekwondo Demonstration Team Captain 2015
- Texas State Poomsae Team Member
- World Hanmadang All Around Breaking – Bronze
- 2016 – World Taekwondo Hanmadang All – Around Breaking – Gold
- University of Texas at Arlington – Bachelor’s Degree in Kinesiology
2nd Degree Blackbelt |Assistant Instructor
- Zack Bauer has been involved with NTA since 2007
- Zach has been practicing taekwondo since age 7
- Zack is a Texas State Champion and has earned numerous medals in competition
- He is currently a high school student at GCISD Collegiate Academy and is interested in computers
2nd Degree Blackbelt | Junior Instructor
- Gold Medalist in both Sparring and Poomsae
- 5x National Championship Gold Medalist in Sparring and Poomsae
- Former National Champion and member of the inaugural 2013 U.S Cadet National Team
- Flyweight Team Member on the 2014 Cadet Pan American Team
- 13x State Championship
1st Degree Blackbelt |Assistant Instructor
- State and National Medalist (AAU & USAT) in poomsae and sparring
- Certified referee (AAU, USAT & USTC) in poomsae, sparring, and hamangdang
- Has been doing Taekwondo since 2004 at the age of 3
- High School Junior on the Varsity wrestling team